Cutting a wall..

I'll be dismantling a garage wall (OK, make that knocking it down) and I need to leave a section attached to the corner with a nice neat edge. What's the best way to obtain that nice edge? Cutting disc to slice through the bricks and then cold chisel?
Paul

It's best to actually cut the line first before removing the whole wall. Do the line from the outside first, then move inside and make the line there as well. When you come to remove the wall the whole thing should lift away without any trouble.

Paul