Cupboard over sink

I'm tight for space in my kitchen..... so I am considering putting a wall cupboard over my sink/drainer unit.
Would that be such a very, very bad idea?
Ed

Only from a banging your head issue whilst washing up etc.
HTH
John
John wrote:

levels of humidity.
We have a cupboard that crosses over the end of the draining board part of our sink. Only real problem is when washing up on the drainer gets stacked high...
--
Rod

We had cupboards right across above the sink and draining board in a cottage we owned, It was never a problem, we never stored anything in them that might be effected by extra humidity though, just cups and plates. Being quite tall I used to find myself leaning my head against the doors when washing up!
Mike

I bet that was a welcome support the morning after the night before! :-D