Hi Guys,
I had my drive done 2 years ago and now I need to redo the sealant type stuff they put on top of the coloured concrete when it's finished. The guy who did it put it on with a soft sweeping brush. Does anyone know what this stuff is called and what type is best and is it best applied with a sweeping brush?