Cracks in wall

Hi,

I have just taken wall-paper of a wall and I want to paint it.However there are some cracks on the wall. What is the best way to cover them up ?? Some of the cracks are 1 to 2 mm wide others are very fine.

Any help would be appriated.

Thanks

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel

Wallpaper does a damn fine job :-)

Reply to
llort

I just used Polyfilla base coat for the first time, and I am very impressed with the results. You roller it on - basically it's a mix of white emulsion, PVA, and polyfilla. Until now I have had to always paper - my plasterboard walls were half covered in (sound) paint, half bare plaster and had lots of nicks and scratches, but after using the basecoat they look newly plastered. Of course you do need to fill as many of the imperfections and sand down first...

Reply to
GTS