Crabtree type 1 mcb

Hi, I wanted to get rid of my cooker box & cable and change it for a single socket and recable, remove the 32A mcb and replace with a 16A mcb, but I have Crabtree Type 1 mcb which I cannot seem to buy anymore. Does this mean that I will have to change the whole unit or will other newer mcb's fit this unit?
TIA

You should still be able to get the MCBs on ebay. Are you wanting the socket to be where the cooker switch was? If so then there is no need to recable or change the MCB. Just change the switch to a socket.
Adam

Try here> http://www.thefusecompany.com
Fads