Cover drilled tiles

Hi,
I have just had my bath and basin replaced and I have purchased some new bathroom accessories. I have removed and filled some old dilled holes in my tiles but they look a little unsightly. Does anybody know of a product i can use to cover the holes so they dont distract?
Thanks.
On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 13:20:31 +0100, "M Jones"

I used those plastic screw caps you get for kitchen cabinets. Dab of silicone and push them on. Tiles are white so the white caps were handy but they do come in other colours

Thanks. I will consider that.
I've also thought about using gloss paint to cover them. Would this be ok do you think? The tiles are not in contact with water everyday.
On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:38:56 +0100, "M Jones"

Gloss paint on tiles tends to look not too good. I have no idea how well it wears

I have removed a toothbrush holder and soap dish holder that was drilled to the tiles. I have filled the holes with polyfiller but now i have some 8mm "bullet holes" in my tiles. I wont be applying paint onto tiles directly but onto (and somewhat inside) the polyfilled holes. They are an off white grey colour so i am going to get a little tester pot of gloss of appropriate colour and give that a try. This painted area is not really that exposed much to direct contact with water so i dont think the gloss will wear out. Another alternative may be enamel paint but there are limited colours for those.
On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:00:18 +0100, "M Jones"

I used white silicone with white screwcaps