Could Someone Possibly Direct In Right Direction Please ?

Well likely a CRT monitor with a VGA input. _And_ a CRT TV...

The OP said "I don't have enough money to purchase a small TV" on the first post, and added "Looks like I shall have to hunt around for a small portable TV instead of using the PC monitor." later on.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

I am actually group owner of derwentside_recycle but as yet, nothing has been offered and no tresponses to requests.

Reply to
the_constructor

Here in Berkshire I see several a week. Don't tell me it really _is_ Grim Up North?

It might be worth trying Durham city group, if there is one. Rich students...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

That is quite correct. What I meant was I would try and beg a small portable TV on recycle

Reply to
the_constructor

I dunno your area, but the Freecycle group for this part of London is awash with CRT sets of all sizes. Of course they don't have FreeView tuners - but even these are up for grabs too.

I have a 14" set with SCART input which no-one wanted. Comes with a wall mount shelf too. It's unusual in that it also has a DIN RGB input - designed for use with some early computers.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)