Corner protection

I am thinking of putting some clear plastic protectors on the corners of the walls in the kitchen. Something approx 5cm each side by 1 metre high. Any suggestions as to where I might get some which don't look too industrial ? I tried googling with no success, possibly I was not using the correct terms.
TIA Phian

http://www.pawlingsystems.co.uk /
http://www.indigoshop.co.uk/cat--Corner-Edge-Protectors--corners
Google for wall edge protectors
--
the_constructor

Thanks, much appreciated. The pawling site seems to have what I'm looking for.
Phian