Constant air in radiator system (Glow Worm Ultimate)

Hello
No matter how many times I bleed the system I still get air in the same radiator.
About 6 months ago I had a heating engineer from redrow and the system has never been the same!
My friend says i need to top up the system but I have no idea how.
All help would be appreciated
Cheers
JC