Conservatory Privacy

Page 3 of 3

If you have existing Permitted Development Rights, you could just put up your own extension to block out the problem. As long as its not more than 3m deep (semi det house) or 4m (detached house), you won't need planning permission anyway. A cheaper but not so attractive option would be a shed or maybe a nice timber garden structure, again up to 4m high. At the end of the day nobody wants to live with such a lack of privacy so I would want to do something about it if I were you. AJ

No Updates??
Baz