Combi probs

Is a combi boiler supposed to modulate its burners on and off every 15-20 secs, even when on a full hot water draw at the tap? High flow rate too.
Cheers N.

Please properly cross-post, rather than multiple postings. Answered elsewhere.
--
Andrew Gabriel

In writes:

My apologies indeed. I forgot to include the other group name when I posted this, and realised my mistake too late. I was hoping it wouldn't be noticed. ;-)