Combi not firing up

I've got a Worcester240 combi boiler. A couple of weeks ago, I could only get DHW with the CH on but now the boiler won't fire. Yes the pilot is still alight and there's plenty of pressure in the system. Any suggestions?
The diverter seems to be working: The pump comes on when I draw hot water.
I'd much appeciate any advice.
Roger
"Roger Hersee" wrote:

It would be worth asking this on uk.d-i-y ------>