Combi boiler water preheating

Our venerable Baxi Bermuda is reaching the end of its life and I was thinking of replacing it with something a bit more modern like a condensing combi boiler such as this http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId 2635&tsa475&id†244
I'd also like to put on some solar water heating to the header tank in the attic but will I be able to use this tank to feed the boiler or will it have to run off mains pressure?
--
Malc

Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend
✖

Typing "solar combi" into a google search may help
Adam
Add pictures here
✖
Solar heating will give a poor return on investment. You can do it with a combi. You need a pressurised storage tank.
--
Roger

"Malc" < snipped-for-privacy@lightindigooverthere.co.uk> wrote in message
✖