combi-boiler

Can anyone advise, please? My heating/hot water boiler has just died and I am going to replace it with a condensing combi-boiler. What I would like to know is will my power shower with a 1.5bar pump be compatible, or do I now lose that as well? Or, maybe just the pump? Many thanks. Bro Bill

I was told that I would lose mine and I did....
--
the_constructor

shower itself will work with a combi minus the pump.
Adam
On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:17:34 GMT, "bro bill"

then you keep the pump and shower. If you plan to lose the tanks then you can only have a power shower if your water main is powerfull enough because you canot add a pump to the combi hot water. Any doubt then dont get a combi.