cold water tank

need to replace the one above my imersion tank as its leaking have done a temp repair with epoxy have bought a replacement tank (plastic) with lid have also bought a new float valve assembly do i need a special adaptor for the bottom feed? i'm ok about all the rest just unsure with this and would i be able to purchase a flexible version from b n q? Tia Jeff
"Mindwipe" wrote:

Have you got a fortic tank like this -
http://rangecylinders.co.uk/products/fortic/images/fortic.jpg ? Or do you mean a separate cold water header tank like this -
http://www.mkw-plumbing.co.uk/images/headertank3.gif ?

tank is just above immersion and supply for cold is only from mains

Err.. that's exactly what the second diagram shows..

it shows the tank feed the taps etc my cold water tank is just for the immersion heater