Cleaning walls & ceilings, can't go up ladders

OK bit of a weird one this one, I want to repaint the walls and ceiling in my living room with a fresh lick of paint but of course i want to give them a decent clean before i do so, however I have issues climbing ladders, so i was wondering what would people suggest i do? I was going to buy a new simple sponge mop, some thing a bit like this
http://www.zoomukltd.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2456_Sponge-Mop.jpg
and use it in combination with sugar soap, will this do the job or is there some kind of "tool" that will do a better job for me.
Thanks
Jim

This group appears to be desolate. Try uk.d-i-y
--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com
On 10/03/2012 01:17, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Thanks for the advice Scott, off there now