cleaning the yellow off a acrylic baths

Can anyone recommend a cleaner that works for cleaning the yellow off a acrylic baths. We have white bath that over time has got a yellow coat on it. I woukd replace but for this it seems rediculous. Can anyone help please..

Reply to
LouGrant

I haven't had a yellow bath problem but use Flash Bathroom hand spray for routine cleaning. Don't use anything abrasive as it will scratch the surface.

Reply to
DIY

On 25 Mar, 15:23, "DIY" wrote: "LouGrant" wrote: Can anyone recommend a cleaner that works for cleaning the yellow off a acrylic baths. We have white bath that over time has got a yellow coat on it. I woukd replace but for this it seems rediculous. Can anyone help please..

I haven't had a yellow bath problem but use Flash Bathroom hand spray for routine cleaning. Don't use anything abrasive as it will scratch the surface.

Thank you for your input, If that worked it would not be like this in the first place as we have used that through the years, it is an age problem, there is nothing wrong with the bath at all, we see no resaon to replace it but we want to return it to its oroginal colour WHITE.

Reply to
LouGrant

Most acrylics go off-white eventually. As far as I know there is nothing you can do to reverse the process.

Reply to
DIY

down to RESURFACING A PLASTIC BATH Never tried it, so have no idea whether it lasts.

Reply to
DIY