Cleaning silicon off kitchen worktops

I have a few bits of dried in silicon left on my kitchen worktops around the sink and at the mitre joint, is there an easy way to clean it off?
TIA -- Remove spamtrap to reply.
I would try a piece of laminate which can be broken to leave a sharp edge, it should not scratch the surface.
Lubricate with Mr Muscle kitchen cleaner, keep scraping & squirting, changing the laminate when the sharp edge wears off.
--
regards
dave batter

I used a window scraper, the kind with a Stanley knife blade sideways on as it were. Use a new blade, go steady and you won't damage anything. I also use the same implement for scraping the remains of gaskets off car parts, just in case that tip ever comes in handy.
Steve
Steve

not a good idea using metal tools on worktops, keeps me in work tough
--
regards
dave batter