Cleaning/sealing laminate flooring

With considerable elbow-grease, managed to clean laminate of all accumulated polish etc residues, then aplied proprietory "cleaner/polish". In just a few days, much of the flooring is already grimy looking,, almost as bad as before the big clean-up.

Any advice on cleaning, sealing and keeping laminate flooring clean-looking will be greatly appreciated.

TIA Rab

Reply to
Rab Bruce

Sounds like the surface is damaged (micro-scratching). Laminate gloss is available but I don't know whether this will fix the problem.

Phil Anthropist

Thanks, Phil - trying to locate local supplier, but willl try mail order from your source if I fail. You're probably absolutely right!

RB

Phil Anthr>

Reply to
Rab Bruce