circular tip soldering irons

Some time ago I saw a soldering iron designed for pipework. It had a circular clamp tip. It went around the whole pipe joint.
This meant that any idiot could evenly heat the solder joint in one operation.
I can't seem to find them now. Are they still available and can anyone suggest where to buy one?
Thanks
Alan Brown
like a waterfall and said:

Maplins had them a while ago and they are in professional use.

They don't work very well -- they aren't anything like powerful enough and don't necessarily make good enough contact with the pipe. (as reported by a friend -- I always use a blow lamp)
--
Andrew Gabriel

Indeed they were a toy, I have one that was used exactly once (actually one half time as it failed to make a decent joint). To answer the original question they were made by antex and called pipemaster I think, best avoided but google shows them still available for around 35quid. A blowlamp really is a lot easier/better.
--
fred

Made by Antex I seem to recall.
--
Marcus

I like people, they are bio-degradable !.

b and q sell them
mrcheerful