Circular saws

Are there circular saws that, with a change of blade, may be used to cut wood and concrete?
--
Which of the seven heavens / Was responsible her smile /
Wouldn\'t be sure but attested / That, whoever it was, a god /
Frederick Williams wrote:

I'm not sure about a saw for the concrete. But I cut concrete with a stone disc in an angle grinder.
Rob Graham
Frederick Williams wrote:

1)Best to have a metal blade guard as hot concrete waste embeds itself in plastic guards. 2) most concrete cutting discs (standard or diamond) have 22mm bore but wood sawblades rarely have 22mm so you need an arbor that is 5/8" or 16mm for the wood blade and an adaptor ring for 22mm. 3)Standard concrete discs wear down in diameter so you can use all the material but cheap diamonds from aldi/Lidl when they have them work OK
Bob
Frederick Williams wrote:

http://www.evolutionpowertools.co.uk/uk/evolution_rage.html
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
The Medway Handyman wrote:

That looks interesting. May I assume that if it cuts steel it will cut concrete? What does it cost? The buy online facility isn't working.
--
Which of the seven heavens / Was responsible her smile /
Wouldn\'t be sure but attested / That, whoever it was, a god /
Frederick Williams wrote:

Yes, diamond blade available. I'd still like to know the cost.

--
Which of the seven heavens / Was responsible her smile /
Wouldn\'t be sure but attested / That, whoever it was, a god /

There is a contact page where you can fill out a request form or a phone number. In fact, if you are near Sheffield.....
--
Keith W
Sunbury on Thames
Keith W wrote:

So there is. Thank you. I still think it's silly of them not to put the prices on their web pages.
--
Which of the seven heavens / Was responsible her smile /
Wouldn\'t be sure but attested / That, whoever it was, a god /
Frederick Williams wrote:

GIYF
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman