Children`s playhouse base?

Im planning to buy and put together a walton`s playhouse which is a small wendy house type thing. I just wondered if anyone could tell me what to tdo with the base. Do I need to prepare the ground first or can i just put a few bricks down?

Reply to
Geezer

many options. Sit it on the earth, and watch it rot away in 10 years Sit it on bricks Sit it on wood bearers, watch them rot away but the house itself be ok put a concrete base down gravel base compacted clinker base blockwork base tarmac base sheet plastic base

... you choose

NT

Reply to
bigcat