Charger for B & D Cordless Drill 14.4V

Does anyone know where I can get a decent charger equivalent to the Black & Decker 418338-03 charger.
I have just purchased my third one and each one gives one charge and then gives up the ghost. These ones carry the B&D logo but are made in China. They are complete crap. I notice that B&D have discontinued them. Is there any other way round the problem. I have the special plug-in battery holder it is just a decent 14.4 volt charger that I need. I can then connect it to the special battery holder.
Save your money get some decent gear. I gave up on Crap & Decker after my 18v charger overheated and failed. I opened it up and sent them pics of the burned board but they said they couldn't say why it had failed, and also couldn't guarantee that a new one would last any longer (2 years). I paid £50 new for the drill, and a new charger on Ebay would have cost £30 odd. I then happened to go to a B&Q and saw the Makita deal for a 14v drill, a 14v impact drill, 2 batteries and a charger in a case for £98.99 I bought one (on a Weds) so got it for £89. It's a far superior piece of kit than B&D, feels smooth and well made. To be honest 14v is great for everything apart from serious masonry drilling, but then I use a corded drill for that. The really good part is having a drill and a drill/driver side by side when working, it saves all that swopping of bits, handy to have 2 batteries as well. A bargain I think and the deal is still on. If you really want 18v then they are now offering a Makita 18v drill/driver for the same price. Food for thought with Christmas coming!
update- the 14v set is £99.98, the 18V includes 2 batteries, strangely neither are on their website but there is 14V De Walt is at £94.94 (B&D!)