Changing the belt on my tumble dryer

Can anyone suggest which panel/panels I need to remove from my Creda Reversair Sensadry tumble dryer in order to change the long belt which turns the drum? I've already removed the screws from the back, but this doesn't seem to give me the necessary access. I am loath to do more dissecting than I need to, lest I end up "destroying" the machine.
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:57:08 GMT, "Ruel McDowall"

Remove the control panel and then the screws holding the front on. The drum drops off the rubbing strip on the front panel and you can replace the belt
Thanks for your help. I accessed from the front and it didn't prove to be too difficult. After slipping the belt over the drum, the most tricky part was to get the belt over the motor shaft, between between the 2 tensioning / guide pullies. I got my wife to do that bit!

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:30:07 GMT, "Ruel McDowall"

The assembly line person is allowed 45 seconds for that complete job. Pick up the belt and put it over the drum and the wheels. Pick up the front and locate in the bottom. Lift drum with one hand at the same time as locating the drum on it. Put two screws in the bottom and two in the top. Push onwards for the control panel monkey to put that on.