Changing colour of canvas - advice/help please

We've a pink awning covered in canvas which we'd like to re-colour to black. Yes, I know it'll probably turn green along the way, but does anyone know where I can get suitable paint? I've searched and hunted without success - unless you include the teeny, tiny pots of paint and suggestions on which oil to use when painting nudes. I thought yachting circles but it seems they all use nylon type sails these days. Any help greatly appreciated. Oh, and it has to be applied by brush...

Black board paint. Oil for painting nudes, flesh.
On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 00:28:30 -0800 (PST), Kipper at sea

suggestions and very much appreciated - not certain the bitumin would be flexible enough, I forgot to say that the awning gets folded away when not in use. Thanks again, a problem solved, finally!
Harry wrote:

Actually, the bitumen paint is perfectly flexible. Don't run away with the idea that it's like laying a road! (The paint is *bitumastic*, by the way.
Rob
On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 14:26:00 +0000, Rob Graham

have been advised (a.k.a. told) that either of the other two would be "better". She <cough> also said that now I had a clue I could "get on with it".....
On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 07:17:16 +0000, Harry wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item00247013314
Harry wrote:

Probably the easiest and cheapest would be bitumastic paint. Despite the inferences in its name, it dries non-sticky.
Rob Graham