Changing Central Heating Timer

I'd like to change my Drayton Switchmaster 400 mechanical timeswitch for a Drayton LP112 digital. Looking at the LP instructions on line it seems I can use the existing backing plate but need to move the wiring. The backing plate is currently wired :

N Black L Red 1 Yellow 2 Nil 3Yellow/Green 4 Black

The online instructions gives a conversion table for various timers.

For the Switchmaster 400 it shows NL nil 431

Is this just a matter of changing the backing plate wires to :

N Black L Red nil Black Yellow/Green Yellow (N and L stay the same)

Thanks in advance,

Trevor

Reply to
Mr.T