CH cleanser and inhibitor

What is the best central heating cleanser and inhibitor? I am about to fit a couple of TRV's and will drain the system in the process. Thought, as the system is 10 years old I would flush it and buy some inhibitor for when I refill the system. I see the cost of inhibitor varies in price from around £4 up to £30. Why such a difference? What would you recommend?

Reply to
vw-stuff