CH boiler problem

All is working, no warning lights, radiators all bled, BUT. The water pressure dial is between 1 and 2 as it should be, but when CH is switched on it goes right up to 3, bordering on the red line. If I take a cupful out of the system it reverts to being o.k. Then when I turn CH off it goes below 1 and I have to top the system up again. Driving me mad. Any ideas please?

Reply to
Howard

Fauly expansion vessel. See

ARWadsworth

Thank you very much, excellent article. I'll check my bank account lol.

Reply to
Howard