ceramic tiles cracked

Hi I had my floor tiled with ceramic tiles and the guy who done the job just stuck them onto the blockboard on the floor and after a while the all cracked. I would like to know what I could put on top of the tiles, my wife does not want a carpet so I was thinking of a wood lamanate or vinyl and would it be okay to go on top of the existing tiles as I do not want to lift them. Thanks for any advice from Eddie.

Reply to
GreenHoops