Central heating inhibitor

A few weeks ago I drained my entire system down to fit thermostatic valves and insulation behind some radiators. I refilled and tested and all OK. A few more weeks will pass before I drain it again to add a towel radiator in the bathroom. Is it wise to go this long without adding the inhibitor? I have enough for one dose, but not two. The boiler is a 3 year old combi. TIA Mike H

in
Won't hurt at all for a short while like that.
TonyB
Depends on how long is "a few", personnaly if it was only two or three weeks id wait.
Richard

in