Cats & dogs problems

Hi
I'm due to take possesion back off our house which we rented out to a friend for a few years. the 'friend', unbeknown to us, was using it as a rescue home for dogs (sometimes as much as twenty) and her half a dozen cats. The problem is she has lifted the carpets and the animals have been messing on the bare concrete. Now i'm wondering if the piss has got into the floor so will I ever get the smell out of there and can anyone suggest what I can use to clear the smell?
TIA Steve
"Steve" <swr1953(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk> wrote in message face=Arial size=2>...</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&gt; Hi<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; I'm due to take possesion back off our house which we rented out to a friend <BR>&gt; for a few years. the 'friend', unbeknown to us, was using it as a rescue <BR>&gt; home for dogs (sometimes as much as twenty) and her half a dozen cats. The <BR>&gt; problem is she has lifted the carpets and the animals have been messing on <BR>&gt; the bare concrete. Now i'm wondering if the piss has got into the floor so <BR>&gt; will I ever get the smell out of there and can anyone suggest what I can use <BR>&gt; to clear the smell?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; TIA<BR>&gt; Steve <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=5>Jays Fluid</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
Tile it
"Steve" <swr1953(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk> wrote in message

"Steve" <swr1953(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk> wrote in message

I've not used this (Urine Off) but it's supposed to be good:
http://www.urineoff.co.uk/concrete.html
but I'll need some for my bathroom wooden floor, that has a pissed soaked carpet on it - the wood stinks too now - not from us! from previous occupants!
If you get some post back!
HTH
black cat