catflap

have just moved into a house with an old rattling catflap. the noise in the slightest breeze is getting on my nerves - can you buy a 'replacement' that fits into the hole for the catflap and returns it to a full face - we dont have a cat!!
thanks in advance for any replies
dave

Wall, wooden door, plastic door,internal,external???

It's pretty sticky, and I think there are sorts that will remain flexible. And you could pick it off if you ever did get a cat. Maybe mastic-stick a piece of coloured ply/card on top to make it look better? hth Neil
"dave" wrote:

No replacement covers as far as I know. As a temporary measure you can fix the flap closed to prevent it making a noise and to exclude draughts. Assuming it is a wooden door, you need to buy suitable wood for replacement and repair, work out how to fix it to return the door to as near normal appearance and structure as possible, then paint, varnish or stain to match. Otherwise, fit a new door.