Cat On Top Of Bird Box ?

If there are 4 feeding holes in the feeders, block 2 up James

Reply to
the_constructor

My nesting box cost me £2 from a chap at my local church, who makes them to fill his day in James

Reply to
the_constructor

Well he does have time to kill Monday through Saturday.

Reply to
Bikini Whacks

wear a crash helmet

Why not? Don it and give the cat the old 'Glasgow Kiss'.

AV.

Reply to
Astral Voyager

If it's a flat topped box cut a piece of thin ply the same size as the box top. Screw a bolt loosely through the middle of it with a spacer underneath creating a turntable effect. Bolt through the roof of the box. Set up your camera and watch the kitty somersault off the top each time it tries to mount the box.

Post pics to alt.binaries.photos.original if you can stop grinning long enough ;-)

Reply to
RW

Don't put a nest box in the same tree as the feeder. It's unlikely any birds will use it because there are too many other birds in the vicinity. Can't you fix one to a fence a short way away but still in view?

Reply to
gb