Cat On Top Of Bird Box ?

My nesting box cost me 2 from a chap at my local church, who makes them to fill his day in James
the snipped-for-privacy@beeb.net says...

Well he does have time to kill Monday through Saturday.

If there are 4 feeding holes in the feeders, block 2 up James
Terry D wrote:

would be

Don't put a nest box in the same tree as the feeder. It's unlikely any birds will use it because there are too many other birds in the vicinity. Can't you fix one to a fence a short way away but still in view?

I wonder if the local Police would loan me a tazer ! Food for thought James

If it's a flat topped box cut a piece of thin ply the same size as the box top. Screw a bolt loosely through the middle of it with a spacer underneath creating a turntable effect. Bolt through the roof of the box. Set up your camera and watch the kitty somersault off the top each time it tries to mount the box.
Post pics to alt.binaries.photos.original if you can stop grinning long enough ;-)