Carpet Underlay Options

My carpet supplier has offered me three types of underlay, none of them are the 'wavy' or solid rubber stuff I've seen before. Two seem to be made of crumbs of foam (Cloud 9 brand) and one of crumbs of rubber. He advised me not to choose the Cloud 9 if any 'wheeled traffic' would be run over it, like office chairs or wheeled coffee tables and the like. Never had this restriction advised before so now concerned that the stuff isn't up to the job. Any experiences or comments anyone? All advice appreciated. Jerry

I have Cloud 9 under just about all my carpets (domestic house) all carpets still comfortable underfoot.

It's his job, take his advice!
HTH
John
Thanks John.

Jerry and Ce wrote:

Jerry,
I have cloud 9 Nimbus through most of my house with very good results.
Have a look at this link for info on the different types: http://www.underlay.com/cloud9.htm
Brian G
Thanks Brian, that's very useful. Looks like this http://www.underlay.com/c9scontract.htm is the one he's going to use.
Jerry