Carlite Browning

Good Evening All, Can any plasterers confirm how much you can build up a very out of plum wall with Carlite browning, is 2" - 3" exceptable. If doable I presume doing it in 1/2" - 1" layer at a time, scoring each one on finish. Then finishing off with Thistle finish. Many thanks for anyone who takes the time to answer. Best regards Ben

Reply to
Ben

I am not a plasterer, but when I came to do a wall that was out, top right hand corner was about 2" in, I battened he wall and then pasterboarded and then had a friend skim it. Time & effort was cheaper....

Reply to
the_constructor

depending on the surface now, maybe you would be better off building up with a couple of scratch layers of sand/cement?

depending on the

Reply to
AJH