capping toilet

we have a downstairs toilet where the soil waste goes in to a plastic pipe straight through concrete floor and in to drains,
Currently going to replace this and use room for something else(washing machine),how do i cape this thing of so it wont smell etc?

You can buy capping blanks from serious builders merchants( I believe even Wickes do one) for most plastic pipes that tap in to the pipe. If solid floor suppose you could chip around the pipe and adjust so the blanking plug is level with the floor.

Cut the plastic to low level and fill with concrete, taking care that none goes into the main pipe.