Can anyone help please ?

Hi, I have a Tevion DVD Maker (Video Capture Box) VS-USB2800D which I purchased from Aldi a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I have lost my setup disc for it. Can anyone help please ?
--
the_constructor

This looks promising. http://www.kworldcomputer.com/product/editing/002/dvd_maker_usb2.0.htm
There is a download link below the picture.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

It could be worth typing "VS-USB2800D drivers" into Google. Only a suggestion not an answer.
Adam
Adam