calling country d.i.yers

Page 2 of 2

Oh dear I didn't mean to upset you but maybe you feel better now, I hope so. We haven't had any problems with planners but we have with builders that is for sure. Work done last year still has not been finished and we are still picking up the pieces. We did have a " project manager " unfortunately he was a member of the family and we trusted his judgment, another mistake :-( Maybe its the same the world over , Is N.Z. worse or better than the U.K. I wonder
kate

I think your mistake there was paying in advance, or at least not holding back a percentage until satisfactory completion.
Steve

Without a doubt Steve you are right, it was out of my hands so I did not get a say in the matter but it wont happen again that is for sure
kate
kate

I was brought up on a farm, I suggested straw so the bloody great beasts wouldn't eat it, just keep them warm, not much point in building a shelter that ain't gonna be there in the morning :-)
Ron