Buying/fitting a new door

Our back door is wooden with a glass panel. The wood has buckled leaving a gap at the bottom corner where the wind now gets in.
We would like to replace the door itself, leaving the frame as it is (and moving the locks onto the new door). However all the "door" suppliers sell doors as a complete unit - door, frame and locks which seems unnecessary (and cost 1000).
Any advice about where I should go next? Where can I get hold of a door to fit the existing frame? Should I ask a local joiner to help (do joiners make doors??)
Many thanks for any help.

Wickes sell just doors, possibly B&Q also, I haven't checked. Take your measurements with you, there's not a lot of standardisation of sizes, at least not if my house is anything to go by.
Steve
Lorenzo wrote:

What about these guys?
http://www.oakdoors.pixelmakers.co.uk /

Try http://www.magnettrade.co.uk/download_pdfs/door_intro.pdf
peter
Most exterior doors are 3ft 3" X 6ft 6" but check yours in case it's 6ft 8" or something. You can buy standard size timber doors from most DIY sheds and the likes of Magnet or any-where that the trade use.
ken
Hi
Depending on how bad the twist is in the door, have you considered easing the door into the casing rebate by planing some of the rebate (rebate plane) and re-adjusting the lock keepers. Alternatively, fit a second timber lath to the casing to fit to the twisted door to reduce gap?
Tom

sell
Thanks for all the advice. The door is 33" x 79". A standard size seems to be 33"x80" which should be capable of being fitted. B&Q have a suitable door at this size. I may just take the plunge, buy it and hope that I can manage to hang it myself!!!
Thanks again.