Building screens

I'm looking to build some office screen type panels for the museum. We have some screens already but a) we need some more for the next exhibition b) we would like to have some with built in touch screen displays and c) we want some taller ones.

I really want to make these as modular as possible, so the basic panel will be 2'6" wide, 6'6" high and about 2" deep. Timber frame probably covered with hardboard and painted/fabric covered. Problem is joining these screens together edge to edge. The screens we have a plastic 'linking trim' on each edge into which fits a figure of 8 flexible strip to join two panels together. Ideally what I want is a supplier of this linking trim and strip. Any ideas?

TIA

Simon

Simon Webb

Have a look at