Bristan 1901 tap - replacement button!

Hi guys, I have a beautiful Belfast sink with Bristan 1901 taps. Unfortunately, a workman while cleaning his plaster bucket and tools smacked the top of the hot tap and shattered the enamel button. I can find loads of Briston taps as a whole replacement, but really all I need is the enamel "hot" button. Would any of you know how I can find a replacement button? TIA, Tracy
Add pictures here
✖
Tracy wrote:

Hi Tracy,
Try here http://www.bristan-spares.co.uk /
They mainly do showers but are bound to know about other stuff from Bristan.
HTH
Bob
Add pictures here
✖
Bob Minchin wrote:

Or even http://www.bristan.com /
Bob
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 6, 10:43 am, Bob Minchin

Hi Bob, Thank you very much for both links. I've contacted them and await a reply!
Cheers, Tracy
Add pictures here
✖