Brickwork - an opinion please

Tell her it can't be worse than her rock buns...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

ve

The bricks do look as if they are damp and that they would dry out match. In particular they seem to have the same sort of variation amongst themselves. as the exiting.

It's a bit late now but if I were in any doubt I get a hot air gun and dry a few out. There should be some fragments of the originals lying around these can be compared to check they are the same manufacturer.

Also the original fragments can be moistened and a made against the new work.

HTH

Reply to
Ed Sirett