Bricking

I'm thinking of bricking up a doorway in a storeshed, the shed has two exit's/entrance's and is the subject for vandals to keep kicking in the door therefore I am thinking of bricking it? Would anyone think that breezeblock would be suitable or proper bricks? If so what sort of breezeblock/bricks?
Thanks in advance

door
breezeblock
breezeblock/bricks?
What is the construction of the shed? Assuming it's brick, then brick would probably be the best, as after a while it will blend in with the existing.
Steve

Not a real suggestion, but knock some nails through the door from the inside so that they stick out a little onto the outside. The next time the vandals kick the door then hopefully they will get hurt.
Adam
PS Lace the tips of the nails with a little poison stop stop the pests reproducing or use barbed nails to make them suffer.