Break into 60mm T&E

Can I break into 60mm twin & earth cable to move my shower pull-switch by 2 feet? I've done it succesfully with socket and lighting circuits and used junction blocks or boxes, but the shower carries potentially 35 amps and I can't find a 35(or more)amp juction box. TIA. Dave
Not very good practice. Why not just replace 6mm cable from pull switch to shower.

2
The problem is, the cable coming INTO the switch from the CU will not reach to my proposed new switch position. p.s. well spotted for realising I meant 6mm not 60mm.

Sorry.
Use a 'service connection block ' These take up to 100amps and are used to join the tails between the consumer unit and meter. Don't forget to join the earth conductor,these things are only double pole. Can be found in Screwfix for around 7.00

by
and

Or use
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/AAJB60.html
It looks ideal.
Adam
Thanks bob and ARW, I think you may have solved it.