Boiler servicing

Hi,
Anyone here heard of a combi boiler made by Lamborghini? Yes, this is the same Lamborghini that makes the cars. Is it easy or difficult to get parts for servicing. It hasn't been looked at since it was installed 2 years ago. Two of the Corgi registered installers that I know and asked have never heard of them, apart from the cars, that is. And whoever installed it, I doubt they were Corgi registered. The pipework is all over the place. They didn't leave a receipt or a certificate to say that it has been installed to a standard. Tried phoning him, but would not answer. Sounds dodgy doesn't it? One of the installers said he will have a look at the end of next week. If you guys know anything, I would really appreciate any info and advice, and I will report it back to my friend's parents who has the boiler. Thanks in advance
mr-vampy
This is a Ferroli brand; I assume there are so many Italian manufacturers because of EC hand outs, paid for by us! See http://www.ferroli.co.uk/index_main.html & make contact re servicing.
mr-vampy wrote:

count yourself lucky, my boiler is made by Delorean