Boiler serviceing worcester 28s

What is a fair price to pay for a service on a Worcester 38SI Boiler. As Worcester Bosch want 230 plus vat to give it a service this would in include changing, if faulty, up to three major components such as the heat exchanger and circuit board etc. When I ask about servicing not repair I was told that is the standard charge. so its no good unless the boiler is clapped out. Bearing in mind these boiler can be bought new for between 600 annd 700 It seems exesive. Any senseable idears on pricing a service?
Thanks in advance
MikeS
Sorry noticed I the spellin mistakes