Boiler recommendation

We have decided to replace our Baxi Bermuda boiler woth a new condensing combi boiler due to the unreliability of the Baxi.
Has anyone got a recommendation, or what to steer clear of, for a good quality, efficient boiler please.
Must be OK for 3 double bedrooms, one single bedroom, lounge, dining room, hall etc.
TIA
"briwy" wrote:

Loads if information on the web, including: http://www.sedbuk.com / http://www.nef.org.uk/energyadvice/boilers.htm http://www.makewrite.demon.co.uk/BoilerChoice.html http://www.gasman.fsbusiness.co.uk/index.htm
briwy wrote:

Alpha and worcester were recommended as the most reliable by various plumbers I spoke to.
I went for an alpha in the end, there was an intermittent fault with it immediately upon install which appears to be bad luck. It worked but req.regular resets (4/5 times a week during the winter). None of the engineers had ever heard of the fault and Alpha sent 3 before their senior regional engineer replaced a 4" peice of wire which had been damaged. Since then it has been no problem.
The service dept is polite efficient and quick and I can't fault them at all.
It is difficult to compare it's efficiency with the prev. combi boiler boiler as we had an extension, 3 extra rads and our daytime use increased however I use 20 pcm gas for a large 3 bed semi. The hse isn't over heated (thermostats set to 21 deg and the htg is on 10 hrs per day.
The boiler itself fills a bath pretty quick and heats up the rads in about a minute from cold.
Mike

we have a glowworm 30cxi and it works well but has had 3 callouts in 2 years for the same fault mains water inlet seal leaking. (nylon nuts and seals). seems its blamed on high water pressure!.
so i would steer clear.
Mark
Thanks for the replies everyone. I think Ill have a look at the Alpha