Boiler pressure

Is a pressure drop on my new combi boiler due to a leak? It will go from the high end on the pressure gauge green section to the low end in about a week/week and a half. I have a fancy heated towel rail that, through it's design. can never be totally air free and is a nightmare to bleed even with two auto bleed valves. Can this be the culprit? or is it, as I suspect, always a leak? No sign of water anywhere so it must very small.

TIA

Jb

Reply to
Jb

or

Thanks Robin, there doesn't appear to be anything around the outlet you mentioned so I'll ask the installer to check it out.

Cheers

Jb

Reply to
Jb