Boiler experts and electrical interference ?

Or recommend a forum for such
i reckon my Potterton Netaheat Boiler 10-16 is causing Pops and such on the audio on my tv , thru the ellectrics i'd guess
i had an example tonight during dragons den - thru my tv aerial into the tv i heard a loud pop but was taping the program thru my ntl analogue box
on playback it had the same noise at the same time
Q) Any pointers so i can advise someone how to fix this ?
thanks

http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/rswww/home.do?cacheID=ukie&returningUser=N
then in the find products field enter stock no. 616-7682 that should take you straight to the snubber required.