Block drives and patios

I have a drive and patio that has over the past 6 years become dirty and very slippery in wet weather. Is there a product that will both clean and deter lichen growth. I have a power washer, but past experience on concrete products has cleaned, but penetrated the surface and accelerated the return of the problem. Thanks, JC.
"jaycee" wrote;

I bought a moss and lichen killer from Wilkinsons last year and so far it hasn't returned on a concrete path. Any DIY shed or garden centre should stock moss killer.
Phil
Phil Anthropist wrote:

Thanks Phil, I'll try Wilkinsons product.